- Books, audios, and music all check out for 3 weeks
- Movies check out for 7 days
- Games check out for 7 days
- All Lunenburg-owned items have a one day grace period
Books, magazines, audios, music – 10 cents per day (max. $3)*
- All Movies - $1 per day (max. $5)
- All Games - $1 per day (no maximum)
- Billed items or fees over $10 result in loss of borrowing privileges
* We no longer have daily late fees on books in the Children and Teen areas of the Library. Replacement fees will still be assessed if a book is lost. Please read full document HERE.
Lost or Destroyed Library Materials:
- Patrons are required to pay the replacement cost for the item(s)
- Materials may be renewed once unless the item has a hold
Lunenburg Public Library is a member of the CW MARS network and shares their policies.
Updated June 2020